Market reopens thought on 15 Jul

Today’s market doesn’t seems right to me. Too many red bars going on and the price dropping quite rapidly. Because I haven’t got much cash left, and both Tsla and Googl were not doing well. Therefore I sold them all today.

Tsla Sold @1500 +2.04%
Googl Sold @1517 +1.27%

Didn’t thought of third last night. I was expecting a rise, and suddenly this pops up in my mind. 
“And said, naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; May the name of the Lord be praised.”

Today my colleague took a sick leave and I hope a rapid recover for her without COVID-19 detected. May we all stay healthy under the global pandemic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I am holding right now! US stock market

What I sold in these 3 months

"Submarine“ Hong Kong Investment Portfolio