"Submarine“ Hong Kong Investment Portfolio

Foreseeing a bull market in the future, I am planning to buy in more stock for long hold.

Set Price for US Stock:

Buy:

TSM @102

NVDA @510

SQ@200


Hong Kong stock market is not as successful as US market. So far there is only HK. 0823 gained slight profit over a year. 

My thought on the 3 stocks:

HK. 9988 is affected by the US government regulation and I guess it takes more time for the price to recover. Yet, it is a giant tech company so I think I can be patient and wait. 

HK.0002 will keep for dividend but stop the monthly investment and look for better investment choice.

HK. 0823 will keep for dividend but stop the monthly investment since the price is not "cheap" anymore.


Do you guys have any other thought on these stock or next investment target? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I am holding right now! US stock market

What I sold in these 3 months

Market reopens thought on 15 Jul