What I sold in these 3 months





By this time, I started trading in US stock market nearly half year.It's time to review and analyse on trading actions and appropriateness on the decision.  The table above summarized my trading and my comments on each action. I know some of them are quite stupid, but they are good learning opportunity to discover areas to improve.

Reminder to myself:
1. Try to find own trading style, e.g. stock choice and holding time.
2. Know own capacity and stock capacity, e.g. % of drop that I can stand and future trend of specific stock.
3. Don't do too many trade in a day. (Easily ended up too many stocks in hand a locked in the profile because of dropping price.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I am holding right now! US stock market

"Submarine“ Hong Kong Investment Portfolio